Welcome to Rupert’s Resort and Campground. Owned and operated by Paul and Marge Rupert since 1969. Located on the West shore of Lake of the Woods in Bremen Indiana on a beautiful 416 acre all sports lake. Rupert’s Resort has 100 campsites nestled among mature trees that offer plenty of shade for all camp sites.
We are a full service facility with the following camping options:
• Seasonal, weekly and daily camping sites available.• 30 amp campsites along with a few 50 amp pull through sites.• Limited sewer sites are available• Plenty of primitive camping area
• Bathroom and showers facilities• Sewer pumping service (small fee)• Dump station
• Row boat and paddle boat rentals• Roped off swimming area & Beach for Campers
and Day visitors
• Picnic table align the shore where you can tie up
your boat and spend the day. • Pavilion game room with video games, Juke
box and pool tables.
• Boat launch• Marine Gas for boats
• Live Bait sold
• Fires wood sold
Remote enough to be a welcome break from urban life, but close enough to enjoy any weekend, make our resort a family tradition.
Web site designed by PamPal & hosted by © 2009 at Homestead™
Call for reservations or information at-574-276-7595
CLOSED for the Season-reopens 4/26/24
Ruperts Resort & Campground
3408 West Shore Drive
Bremen, IN 46506