Welcome to Rupert’s Resort and Campground. Owned and operated by Paul and Marge Rupert since 1969. Located on the West shore of Lake of the Woods in Bremen Indiana on a beautiful 416 acre all sports lake. Rupert’s Resort has 100 campsites nestled among mature trees that offer plenty of shade for all camp sites.
We are a full service facility with the following camping options:
• Seasonal, monthly, weekly and daily camping sites available.
• 30 amp campsites along with a few 50 amp pull through sites.
• Limited sewer sites are available
• Plenty of primitive camping area
• Bathroom and showers facilities
• Sewer pumping service (small fee)
• Dump station
• Pontoon boat, row boat and paddle boat rentals
• Roped off swimming area & Beach for Campers
and Day visitors
• Picnic table align the shore where you can tie up
your boat and spend the day.
• Pavilion game room with video games, Juke
box and pool tables.
• Boat launch
• Marine Gas for boats
• Live Bait (sold at the office)
• Fires wood (sold at the office)
Remote enough to be a welcome break from urban life, but close enough to enjoy any weekend, make our resort a family tradition.
Web site designed by PamPal & hosted by © 2009 at Homestead™
Contact Us at +1-574-546-2657 or
during off season +1-574-276-7595
Ruperts Resort & Campground
3408 West Shore Drive
Bremen, IN 46506
Open May 1st thru September 30th